- Made from 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Dimensions: H 16.1″ (41cm), W 12.2″ (31cm), D 5.5″ (14cm)
- Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20l)
- Max weight: 44lbs (20kg)
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
- Silky lining piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
£60.00 Excl VAT
Premium minimalist backpack, fully printed with iconic artwork remastered by James Marsh. The used on the original ‘80s Talk Talk single ‘Living In Another World’, taken from the album ‘The Colour of Spring’.
The spacious backpack is custom made from water-resistant fabric and has a large inside pocket for a 15″ laptop, plus a secrete pocket for storing valuable items.
P&P COSTS & RETURNS
We offer a standard flat rate Postage & Packaging fee on all custom clothing & merchandise. Products are delivered by Royal Mail or your countries local postal service.
UK DELIVERY FEE: £10 plus 20% VAT charged as a flat rate for all clothing and merchandise.
EU DELIVERY FEE: £15 flat rate (NO VAT). Mugs' shipping costs are £25.
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY FEE: £25 flat rate (NO VAT).
All custom clothing & accessories are dispatched directly from our reliable drop-shipping partners in the UK, Europe & the USA to ensure the quickest possible delivery times.
Note: If you need us to meet a tight deadline please email us prior to placing your order to make sure we can accommodate.
Refunds are a possibility, but only if the print processing is not already underway.
* Please NOTE – Due to the fact that all our clothing & merchandise is custom made (on demand) we are unable to offer refunds unless the goods are found to be faulty.
In the unlikely event, you do find a fault with a product, we will gladly send a replacement at no extra cost.
* Please NOTE – We require emailed photo evidence of the faulty item before processing any replacement products. *We do not offer payment refunds.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
We deliver all customised products worldwide. All products are posted directly from our reliable drop-shipping partners in the UK, Europe & USA to ensure the quickest possible delivery times.
All our Talkware clothing & merchandise is printed & processed on demand once an order is placed online. Delivery times may vary depending on our work-load & the time of year as indicated below:
Standard lead times for UK deliveries are as follows (excluding Sundays), all products are delivered by Royal Mail or your countries local postal service.
1. Custom printed eco clothing takes between 8 – 14 days (depending on if we have to order in your colour garment).
2. All-Over printed (Sublimation) clothing takes between 8 – 14 days.
3. Custom printed merchandise & accessories, eg: mugs/tote bags/backpacks take between 7 – 15 days.
* EU & International delivery times vary from country to country, so it’s not possible to list every permutation here, although tracking generally resolves this issue. * We will email you a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
As a guide, typically you can add an extra 3 – 5 working days to the delivery days stated above to calculate the shipping time frame.
*Cautionary NOTE – Shipments outside of the UK may experience some delays due to COVID restrictions & customs clearance, which are beyond our control.